MFS has been servicing the refugee community for years. The RRP has been enhanced to be a one-stop center to fulfill all refugee needs during their first months in the U.S.
MFS helps refugee families with the following services:
- Welcome boxes consisting of items such as toiletries, groceries, beddings, blankets, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Short term housing: hotel/motel, the Sakinah House
- Financial and emergency assistance
- Self-employment tools to help refugees stand on their feet.
- Meet Our Staff
- Refugee Resettlement Program (RRP)
- Hunger Prevention
- Family Independency Program
- Women’s Transitional Home
- Foster Parenting
- Janaza (Funeral) Services
- Seasonal Programs
12346 Mc Dougall St, Detroit 48212
By Appointment only, Mon – Thursday 10 – 4