Currently MFS has food pantries in the Detroit and Ypsilanti.
- Detroit Muslim Food Pantry: Open on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10am to 3 pm
- Ypsilanti Muslim Food Pantry: Open every Friday from 4 – 5 pm
- Flint Muslim Food Pantry – Open 2nd and 3rd Saturday 10 am to 1 pm
Pantry on Wheels
We will be taking food boxes to different cities to distribute to families who are home bound. Each box will contain rice, pasta, salt, sugar, bread, canned goods, fresh vegetables and fruits, etc.
Currently, we have scheduled food delivery to families in Detroit, Dearborn, and Ann Arbor.
Feed the Hungry
Donors have sponsored hot meals to distribute to the community.
We are collaborating with numerous schools to collect food (nonperishable and perishable) to distribute to shelters, food pantries, and refugees, such as Pennies for Pizza. If you would like for your school to participate, please contact MFS.
- Meet Our Staff
- Refugee Resettlement Program (RRP)
- Hunger Prevention
- Family Independency Program
- Women’s Transitional Home
- Foster Parenting
- Janaza (Funeral) Services
- Seasonal Programs
12346 Mc Dougall St, Detroit 48212
By Appointment only, Mon – Thursday 10 – 4